DESIGN YOUR OWN WRITING RETREAT!
Want to learn about plot, character, dialogue, themes, getting published? Or perhaps there’s some other aspect of writing you’d like to know more about.
Other possible retreat themes
- Write a Picture Book
- Write a Chapter Book
- Developing characters
- Developing plots
- Are your scenes working?
- Memoirs and Histories?
- Editing your work to a publishable standard
- Voice and point of view
- Blog writing and creating articles for the internet
- Getting started
- How to end your novel or chapter book
- Writing for kids and teenagers
- Writing articles and press releases
- Organising a blog tour and writing the materials
All you need is a group of five writers or more and I’ll design a retreat to suit your needs.
ABOUT THE RETREATS/BOOTCAMPS
- $150 for a full day retreat including lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Includes one-on-one and optional group feedback
- Fun writing activities
- Brainstorming and writing time
- Small groups, fun and relaxed atmosphere
- Sessions taken by published author and qualified writing teacher, Dee White
- Maximum of 10 writers per retreat/bootcamp (minimum 5)
- Located in the beautiful Macedon Ranges, Victoria